Saturday 20 April 2013

You are my Sunshine Award...

I was nominated for the YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE AWARD by Madeline Dyer - follow her on Twitter @MadelineDyerUK


You Are My Sunshine Award

(There was no picture so I just made this one up...)

The rules are simple:

(1) Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post.
- Thanks Madeline! :)
(2) Do the Q&A below.
(3) Pass on the award to 8-12 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them & link to their blogs (I am using Twitter).
~~~
So, the questions...

Favorite Color: Sapphire (The deep, blue ocean kind ...)
Favorite Animal: Hmmm... I would say Shark, but that's a fish! So, it'll have to be a guinea pig (we just bought two - check out my blog post - Guinea Pigs  & Sharks)
Favorite Number: Two... My Birthday & I never wanted to be no. 1 anyway! LOL
Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: J2O (Raspberry & Apple)
Facebook or Twitter: Twitter. - I love the fact I get to chat to random people & read mixed posts every day, as well as make some real friendships with no strings attached! Brilliant! 
Your Passion: Writing & Teaching (Maths & Swimming)
Giving or getting presents: On the fence... I love to give, but I love to get surprised!
Favorite Day: Hmmmmm... no idea! Don't have one (honest)
Favorite Flowers: Freesias
~~~
And now the bloggers/writers who I’m nominating…

James Smith
Mike Lambson
Angela Kelman
Gary Henson
Ant - TaffWrites
Lydia Aswolf
Kaykay
Scarlett Flame
Carol Hedges

Hope some of you see the fun in this!
Vanessa :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Got me good there Vee lol Yeah I am up for this Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Sunshine Award, and thanks for nominating me. I'd have to post my TAG award before this one.

    Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete