Monday 21 October 2013

RETURN (The Evolution Trilogy) - REVIEWS & PUBLICATION DATE...

I have heard back from my editor and beta reader this last week and even though I have some work to do before Return is finalised I am really pleased with their feedback...

They have given me quotes to use to give you a flavour of what is to come...

"I started to read Return with great anticipation about how the story would continue, and how it would bring the saga to a conclusion. From page one I felt the same familiar feeling of being hooked as I had experienced with the first two instalments. The action continues at a good pace, keeping the reader guessing about what will come next. After reading the three books I had become invested in the characters and I really cared about how the story would end - and I was not disappointed! Well done Vanessa on completing your first series of novels - it's a great achievement and I look forward to reading your future works in the years to come..."

"A superb book, Vanessa, and I'm looking forward to a new adventure with your next "baby". Thank you for letting me read it!"

I have also decided that the publication date is going to be the 14 November - my Dad's birthday! :)

So, please look out for the release of RETURN on THURSDAY 14th NOVEMBER...


... as (fingers crossed both an ebook & paperback available via Amazon & Smashwords - other retailors should follow about 2 weeks later).

Thanks so much for your support,
Best regards
Vanessa Wester

1 comment: