Wednesday 6 November 2013

What a journey...

Sometimes things really do happen for a reason. I have just finished the final edit for Return, and have to thank my fantastic readers and editors who have spotted my inadequacies along the way... Adam, Lynn, Julie, Donna - you are all the best.

But, today I got feedback from an online reader, Sarah, who kindly had a look at my description & cover to see what she thought. I wondered if I was doing something wrong, or putting off readers with my presentation. Well, she came back with some fantastic feedback and I have spent the evening re-thinking the description for the books - please take a look and see what you think...

I think they work better now.

She also thought the covers were not drawing her in... this might take more reworking! I will sleep on this and might consider a new look in the next few weeks, subject to the release of Return.

One step at a time - I love my covers, and since I know the people who took them I would feel bad not using them... but, I admit, they might not be the best for the Trilogy - I don't know :(

Anyway, I can't wait to unleash my last book on all of you readers!

Now to finalise the price (another headache). Any ideas?

Again, thank you for reading and for your support... the end is near!

Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment