Thursday 13 March 2014

Eyesight is a wonderful thing

This is not going to be a long blog post since I am recovering from corrective eye surgery (laser!!)

Just wanted to say thank you to anyone who is reading this Trilogy.

It still amazes me when I get wonderful feedback and I have been lucky enough to get a few great reviews recently via Amazon & Goodreads (not everyone likes it though, but hey... everyone is entitled to their own opinion).

Whatever you think... have mercy on me and please be kind - thanks :)

Have a great day and thanks for visiting my site,

All the best
Vanessa

p.s. Hybrid has now been edited by Susan Buchanan! If you want the new version simply delete it from your kindle library and then download the latest one - it is FREE via most Amazon sites, smashwords, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment