Saturday 28 March 2015

HYBRID has been published for 3 years! Happy Anniversary!

I find it hard to believe hat 3 years ago, on the 27th March I published HYBRID via smashwords.

It does not seem that long ago and yet I can't imagine my life without my books now. The years feel like a blur, the writing even more so. I have no idea how I wrote so much. Where did I find the time and energy? It's all a mystery to me to be honest.

I have made a new updated video to celebrate!


Also, here is HYBRID in pictures... what an evolution!

Have a fabulous Easter everyone

Vanessa :)

First version of Hybrid... March 2012. It was going to be a 5 book series then!


Second version... 2013 - 2014

Third version... 2014-2015

A new look for 2015... my existing readers seem to like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment