Monday 22 June 2015

Change of plan #TETrilogy

After deciding to give Emily away at the beginning of May, I have seen some downloads but not enough to justify the decision.

So, as Taylor Swift has just said, 'Pay the artist!'


I already give HYBRID away for free, so EMILY will go back to being priced.

Ultimately, readers are a fickle bunch! I am one after all. It seems most people buy what they are told to buy by the media and retailers. If you look at the book currently at the top of the charts (GREY) I rest my case! I can't compete with that and don't want to either.


As I look to my new historical fiction novel, and consider my options I continue to be grateful to anyone who takes the time to read my writing.

I still find it hard to believe I wrote this trilogy. Sometimes, it feels like a dream.

Hope you're all keeping well,

Vanessa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment