Wednesday 15 July 2015

Bargain Booksy Promotion

After having tried a FreeBooksy Promotion, I decided to try a Bargain Booksy promotion for my trilogy. It cost $40 and has definitely been a success.
I rocketed up the charts yesterday and have already got my money back! I am even ahead of Anne Rice - amazing!

I know it's hard to know what advertisers work, but I can vouch for this one. Saying this, my bargain was (in my opinion) truly a bargain!

Four books for $3! Saying this, the price for the Boxset via Amazon is still only $5.95. It's still a great price. Or, you can still get the books on a deal via the half-price sale via smashwords!

Thank you to any of you who continue to give a my writing a chance. I promise I have more in the works, but life has caught up with me recently... my children have to come before my writing for now.

I have completed the first book in my new historical fiction series. But, it still needs some work.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks for visiting my blog.

All the best,
Vanessa :)


2 comments:

  1. We're so thrilled that your promotion was a success! Thanks for sharing your results :)

    Taylor at Bargain Booksy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I like spreading the word for things that actually work. There are so many out there that you pay for and NOTHING happens! :)

    ReplyDelete